Monday, July 7, 2008

Back to Hays!

At the beginning of July, I returned to Hays. I returned from Palisade. Spending time with my family and friends was very adventurous. One moment I was at home in Palisade, another time I was in Culbertson spending time with my sister and my three nephews. I enjoyed the time I was back in Nebraska but I was great to be back in Hays.
When I returned to Hays, I moved into my our apartment with my roomate Paige. I am so excited to call a place my own! Making my way home, I went back to work. Making money is what excites me. LOL.
I am glad to be back in Hays, I am ready to continue my college experience and make a living for myself.

4 comments:

Miner Ramblings said...

Make sure to keep us all updated as to how things are going down there. Remember, no drunken orgies. Unless you're takin' pics.....;)

teddybears place said...

lol leave it to randy to say something like that

miss ya girl ...love me

brusoe2000 said...

hey the apartment looks great...and i tagged you look at my blog to get your questions

The Hagan Clan said...

Hey girl...love the apartment...looks great! Glad you got your blog...be nice to catch up with you one way or another...or should i say when we can get a hold of each other..lmao! Take Care Crissy and love ya bunches!